Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Monster Jam

Back in March, Metrodeal had a deal for Peppa Pig and Monster Jam. My instinct told me that Alon would enjoy Monster Jam more. He is obsessed with cars. The bigger the cars, the better he liked them, too. And boys will be boys, I guess. He took particular joy when the trucks would topple, burn or crash.

We didn't buy the tickets then because the event was still this June. We weren't sure with our schedule and we had to be extra watchful of our finances then.

Metrodeal relaunched the sale of the tickets at 50% off.

I asked Alon what he likes more, Peppa Pig or Monster Jam. He answered Monster Jam.

Yey! Because we already bought the tickets before I thought of asking him.



I think I'm more excited than he is! He doesn't know yet, of course. But I'm really, really, really excited. Tatay, Nanay and Ninong Roy with Alon. I'm a bit sad that Alab won't be able to go but it might be too noisy for his tender ears for now.

Alon's first live show will be bad ass! I saw on TV that his favorite monster truck, Zombie, will be coming too. He likes the wobbly hands whenever it flips.

Zombie. Photo taken from here.
I can't wait to see his excitement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment