Thursday, December 3, 2015

First gift for 2015


I asked Jan for an iPad mini keyboard for Christmas. Somewhat inspired from having bought him a bluetooth headphones he wanted. I figured I might as well get a gadget for myself too. 



Today, we received the delivery from Lazada.com. (Wheeeee!)
Right now, I am trying it out.
I am kinda hoping this will allow me opportunity to write more. I do so miss writing. I haven't really given it much time and effort since motherhood and Facebook. Hehe! I find it tedious to boot up the laptop. I've had so many journals which lay forgotten once I get to the middle of the notebook. I have become one of the unfortunate ones who developed the preference for a keyboard rather than the pen. This is probably because my penmanship is awful. 
I'm liking this keypad thing. 
I'm still getting the hang of it. I do like the fact that I still feel like writing despite not having any particular thought. I'm just rambling on through the keyboard. Exactly what I was hoping for when I asked for this. I'm quite rusty so I need a whole lot of work. I sincerely think it will take while to get the groove back. Just writing is a start. 
So, wheee! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! My brother was thinking of getting one like that for his writing too! Let me know how's your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige, sige. I've been using it just last night and I've already posted a couple of entries. Pero baka sa excitement lang yun. Hehe! Let's see the coming nights. I'll let you know. :)

      Delete